Welcome! Please see below our terms and conditions (“Terms”) that regulate
your use of UP2CHOICE website, services, products, and content.
By visiting and/or using UP2CHOICE, you agree with these Terms. If
you do not agree with them, you should immediately leave UP2CHOICE.
We welcome your participation and submission of content on the UP2CHOICE
website and our social media profiles. You are fully responsible for
everything you post and for submitting any information and content to
Before visiting and/using UP2CHOICE, please acknowledge the following:
- You are responsible for ensuring that all information you provide,
is true, accurate, current and complete.
- You agree to receive electronic communication from UP2CHOICE from time to
- We reserve the right at our sole discretion to delete any content you
may post or to suspend access to UP2CHOICE to anyone, at any time and
for any reason, without liability.
- You agree that your use of UP2CHOICE, including the storage of any data,
information and other materials, shall be at your sole risk and
responsibility. UP2CHOICE has no obligation to back up your information,
data and submitted content.
- UP2CHOICE is not responsible for any potential data loss, technical
interruptions or failure to store your data, settings and communication.
- You are responsible for keeping your password to access your account
- You are responsible to UP2CHOICE for all activities that may occur under
your account. If you become aware of unauthorized use of your account,
you should immediately notify us by sending a message to [email protected] or using the “Contact us” feature.
to find out more about the cookies we use.
- UP2CHOICE enables you to interact with social media services, such
Facebook, Twitter, and others. These features may enable integration and/or
access to your social media accounts. UP2CHOICE does not control those
social media services, your profiles, modify your privacy settings on those
services or establish rules about how your personal information on those
services will be used.
- Besides the content you may publish, you acknowledge that all software
and content made available to you remains the property of UP2CHOICE or its
licenses and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world.
ou may view, store or print pages from UP2CHOICE for your own personal
use. You are not allowed to republish, reproduce, duplicate or copy
materials from UP2CHOICE.
- You are at least thirteen (13) years of age.
- These Terms may be updated periodically. Whenever these Terms are
changed substantially, UP2CHOICE will notify you by posting a notice on the
website. You agree to accept any changes to these Terms by continuing to
Content Posting Policy
You own all of the content and information you post on UP2CHOICE.
- By submitting IP covered content, you grant UP2CHOICE a non-exclusive,
transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use it,
modify, edit, translate, adapt, reproduce, distribute, create derivate
works and display provided content worldwide. UP2CHOICE may also share your
contribution with trusted third parties.
- UP2CHOICE is not obliged to publish any material submitted by you on the
UP2CHOICE website or social media accounts.
- If you delete your submitted content, it will no longer be displayed
on the UP2CHOICE website and nor will be available to others. Nevertheless, the deleted
content may be stored in backup copies for a limited period of time.
- When you publish content, it means you are allowing everyone,
including other website users, to access and use the published content, and
to associate it with you.
- You are responsible for the content you submit on UP2CHOICE and all risks
that may arise. By submitting content to UP2CHOICE, you confirm that you
own all rights to it and/or have obtained all permissions and consents to post
it, and to the best of your knowledge, the submitted content is not
misleading or conflicting with any licenses you may grant to others.
- UP2HOICE does not discriminate against any views and does not pre-screen
content, submitted by users. Nevertheless, the UP2CHOICE team may monitor any
submitted content and reserve the right to remove content for any reason
whatever, without consent.
- Offensive, abusive, vulgar, racist, threatening or harassing content, and
personal attacks of any kind that target specific individuals or groups may
result in the immediate termination of your account and suspension of service
access in the future.
- The UP2CHOICE team will remove spam and content that promotes services or
products, political campaigning or lobbying, gratuitous links to sites and
repeat submissions of the same.
- To protect privacy, the UP2CHOICE team may remove content with exposed
- In case of non-compliance to these standards, your account may be blocked
or permanently deleted.
- UP2CHOICE is not liable for any content, comments and information,
submitted by anyone.
UP2CHOICE complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you become
aware of any material on the website that you believe infringes your or any
other person's copyright, please report this by email to [email protected].
We aim to provide comprehensive, accurate, and up-to-date information.
Unfortunately, some human or technological errors may occur, such as
inaccuracies, omissions, and typographical errors, and some content may not be
complete or updated. UP2CHOICE reserves the right to update or change the
content at any time without prior notice.
External links disclaimer
UP2CHOICE may contain links to external websites that are not provided or
maintained by or in any way affiliated with UP2CHOICE. Please note that
UP2CHOICE does not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or
completeness of any information on these external websites.
Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent allowed by law, UP2CHOICE shall not be liable for any
indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, or any
loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or
any loss of data, use, goodwill or other intangible losses resulting from
(A) your access to, use of, inability to access or inability to use
UP2CHOICE; (B) any third-party conduct or content on UP2CHOICE, including
any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of third parties; or (C) any
unauthorized access, use or alteration of your content.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless UP2CHOICE, our affiliates, and
each of our and their respective directors, officers, managers, employees,
shareholders, agents, representatives and licensors, from and against any
and all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable
attorneys' fees, that arise out of your use of UP2CHOICE, violation of
these Terms by you or any other person using your account, or your
violation of any rights of another. We reserve the right to take over the
exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification
under this section. In such event, you agree to provide us with such
cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.